How To Clean Rowenta Steamers?
If you are one of the users of Rowenta steamer and struggling with its cleaning and descaling, this article is for you. Rowenta is a US-based company that offers technological solutions. Rowenta streamers or Rowenta garment steamers are used to remove wrinkles from fabrics. This can be used on a wide range of fabrics.
(Descaling is the removal of minerals and hard water deposits that build from the heating chamber of the machine). These steamers are available in a lot of models distinguished by their needs and use.
Here we are going to learn about How to clean a garment steamer so that we can do the same with ease. All we have to do is follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
What You Gonna Need?
- White vinegar/Descaling Agent
- Distilled water
How to Clean a Rowenta Handheld Steamer?
- The first and foremost step is to empty the water tank of the steamer. Make sure that there is no water left in the tank.
- Now, fill the tank 50% with water and 50% white vinegar and turn on the steamer. Make sure that the quantity of the mixture is perfect.
- Let the mixture of white vinegar and water run through the Rowenta steamer until the water tank is again empty.
- Check how the steamer is working now. If it is producing a strong flow, it is cleaned. But if it is producing steam in low volume, then repeat the process.
- After cleaning, rinse the water tank of the steamer and rinse it with water. We can leave the tank empty if we are not using it. We can fill it with distilled water to continue steaming.
Things to take care of: when doing the step 3 mentioned above, make sure that the room is properly ventilated as in this step the smell of white vinegar will spread in no time
Even though there are several different models available of Rowenta steamers, the cleaning process for all is the same except a few like the Rowenta commercial steamers. This is because the company recommends purchasing a descaling agent to clean the steamers. The best thing we can do here is follow the manual that we get along with the steamer.
Furthermore, for the machine, here is a guide for cleaning a Rowenta commercial steamer by just following some steps. After following the five steps mentioned above, we will clean the steamers without any hassle.
But, before we start, we have to ensure that we have a descaling agent with us. Apart from that, follow the below-mentioned steps to clean Rowenta commercial steamers.
How to Clean a Rowenta Commercial Steamer?
- Start by removing water from the container.
- Now fill the water tank with clean water and shake it. Then, pour out the water.
- See the instructions after purchasing the descaling agent to measure the quantity. We have to make sure that we are adding the exact proportion.
- After filling the water container, we have to turn it in a different direction to descale.
- Now, attach the water container to the steamer and switch it on at the highest setting. After this, wait till the container is almost empty.
- After completing, unplug the steamer and detach the container. Empty the container and rinse it with clean water.
- After filing the water in the container, repeat step 5.
(Things to take care of: when doing the 5th step, make sure that you are in a well-ventilated area; also do not steam any cloth during the process with descaling agent)
What Water Should I Use in a Rowenta Steamer?
There is a difference between the water we should use depending on the steamer we might have as there are several different models of Rowenta steamers.
In this situation, it’s better to go through the manual and follow the directions accordingly.
There are different bits of advice for different models of Rowenta steamers. For the best results without any extra effort, we must follow the manual for choosing the water needed.
How to Clean a Rowenta Steamer Exterior?
It is extremely effortless to clean the exterior of the Rowenta steamer. Just like any other technical device, we have to wipe the surface with a lint-free cloth. We can also dampen the cloth, but only if needed. Here, one thing to take care of is that the steamer is cooled completely if we clean it just after using it. Another thing to make sure is that no part of the Rowenta steamer is in water.
So, as we are aware now of how can we clean Rowenta steamers internally and externally with ease. Cleaning Rowenta steamers is not a difficult task; all we have to do is follow the right steps, as mentioned above. And we will be done with our cleaning in no time.
Hey there, friend! I’m Delaney, the girl behind BestSteamerGuide.com, a blog solely forced on wrinkle free clothing.
I’m so thrilled you stopped by!
Apart from this, I enjoy working to create a beautiful and thriving home, life, as well as helping others do the same.